Fat-Burning Treadmill Workout
This is my favorite treadmill workout because it’s HIIT, and it has enough variety for time to pass quickly. I usually this for 30-40 minutes.
- Warmup — Walking 3 minutes. Speed: 3.5
- Side shuffles right. 45 seconds. Speed 3.0. (Start at 2.5 just to get the hang of it, and increase as much as you are comfortable with. Keep knees bent and arms in front of you when shuffling.)
- Side shuffles left. 45 seconds. Speed 3.0.
- Sprint. 30 seconds. Speed 8.0.
- Walk. 1 minute. Speed 3.2.
Repeat (excluding the warmup) until 30 minutes is up.
The treadmill speeds that are listed here are close to what I do. If it seems too hard or too easy for you, simply adjust as needed! Remember to keep pushing yourself each time. Try sprinting a few seconds longer than you did last time, or increase the speed a little every time 🙂