It’s easy to associate the word “burger” with “bad,” but you don’t have to with this awesome recipe! These turkey burgers are amazing and easy to prepare. For a well-rounded meal, add peppers and onions to the grill, and serve with a whole wheat bun and roasted red potatoes.
1 lb. extra lean ground turkey
1 egg white
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. finely chopped onion
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
Thoroughly mix the ground turkey with all the ingredients. Shape into patties and grill or bake till done.
If you liked this recipe, check out Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken and Fish Tacos With Chipotle-Lime Sauce too!
Want to eat healthy AND delicious food? This chicken is quick, easy, and to die for.
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
Original Recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-garlic-chicken-5478