With this recipe, there is no excuse for you to pass up the eggnog this Christmas! This holiday eggnog recipe is a great way to keep yourself from doing too much damage during the holidays while still being able to enjoy them.
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- ⅓ Cup Raw Organic Honey
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp Nutmeg
- Pinch of Ground Ginger and/or Cloves (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into a pot and simmer for 15 min but do not let it boil.
- Serve in mugs with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Read How To Manage Your Weight During The Holidays for other great practical advice for this season!
The original recipe for this holiday eggnog can be found here.